Welcome to Storie delle Sorelle

Welcome to the blog for SdelleS. To learn more about our book club check out my first blog entry or read about our members. Or check out our ReadingGroupGuides.com interview here! Using the links to the right, you can browse the books we've read and rated or visit some of my favorite sites for book clubs on the web. How about some questions to consider as you read a book? This site is meant to provide a wealth of information for all readers so I hope you enjoy your visit! Please post a comment or contact me with any questions or thoughts. :)

Thursday, November 13

Links for The Glass Castle



I came across a post on another blog about our current read, The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. It includes links to several interviews with the author that might be interesting. I haven't had time to check them out yet; if you do, be sure to post a comment or two about what you learn.


UPDATE: I've found lots of additional links I'd like to share with you. Enjoy!
I'm really looking forward to out meeting on Saturday. And I LOVE Melissa's idea of bringing filled shoeboxes in support of Operation Christmas Child. I know a few ladies are already filling boxes - yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ladies, this is the most interesting, vital book club in circulation(with some of the best cooks and intelligent opinions on the planet. I only made a brief appearance due to health, but had to add this frivolous sidebar. I literally gasped at Heather's new" do". While I always prefer long hair, your cut made you look like Angelina Jolie in the Changeling.Love her or hate her you can't argue with her style.