Welcome to Storie delle Sorelle

Welcome to the blog for SdelleS. To learn more about our book club check out my first blog entry or read about our members. Or check out our ReadingGroupGuides.com interview here! Using the links to the right, you can browse the books we've read and rated or visit some of my favorite sites for book clubs on the web. How about some questions to consider as you read a book? This site is meant to provide a wealth of information for all readers so I hope you enjoy your visit! Please post a comment or contact me with any questions or thoughts. :)

Tuesday, November 18

Recap: The Glass Castle

Fourteen of us met on Saturday at Melissa's house to discuss The Glass Castle. Our discussion touched on homelessness, poverty, mental illness, family love, overcoming your past, and much more. It sounds depressing but it was definitely not - we had a great time discussing a great book!

Thanks to everyone who made our meal so fantastic - we'll have to do the Thanksgiving theme again for sure.

Our next meeting is set for Dec. 21 at 2pm at Jessica's house. We'll be discussing the Christmas book of your choice (or whatever you feel strongly about reading). I'll post a list of suggestions within the next few days.

Thanks to Melissa we have some pics of our meeting!







(I also reviewed this book on my blog.)

No comments: