Welcome to Storie delle Sorelle

Welcome to the blog for SdelleS. To learn more about our book club check out my first blog entry or read about our members. Or check out our ReadingGroupGuides.com interview here! Using the links to the right, you can browse the books we've read and rated or visit some of my favorite sites for book clubs on the web. How about some questions to consider as you read a book? This site is meant to provide a wealth of information for all readers so I hope you enjoy your visit! Please post a comment or contact me with any questions or thoughts. :)

Tuesday, November 18

Ideas for Christmas Books

For our Christmas party we are reading any Christmas book of our choice.* Here's a list of suggested titles for those who need some extra inspiration:
I can't wait to see what everyone chooses to read. At the meeting we'll do our Book Report format which means that everyone gets a chance to talk about their book for a few minutes. It should be fun!

*If you feel strongly about reading something else then go for it!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I don't know if this is horribly inappropriate, but I'd like to ask if your club might be interested in reading "Homefront," by Kristen J. Tsetsi (me).

It's the timely and historically relevant semiautobiographical story about the psychological and emotional experience of having a soul mate at war. Please feel free to visit my homepage (www.kristentsetsi.com) for more information, or the book's amazon.com page for reader reviews.

Kristen

Jessica said...

I just read "Paper Bag Christmas".
It is very short (150 pages) and very heartwarming!