In preparation for our upcoming Christmas Party, I give you ...
Rules for SdelleS Christmas Book Swap
Each gal should bring a new or gently used book to swap. Books must be wrapped or bagged so that no one can tell what is inside.
Playing the Game:
- All wrapped gifts are put in the center of the room.
- The gals draw numbers from a hat to determine the order in which we pick gifts.
- Gal #1 chooses a gift from the center and opens it, and shows it to everyone. That is the end of her turn ... for now.
- Gal #2 chooses a gift from the center, opens it, and shows it to everyone. She may then swap her current gift with Gal #1 or keep the gift she has.
- Gal #3 chooses a new gift, opens it, and shows it to everyone. Gal #3 may either keep the gift she opened or swap it for another Gal's opened gift.
- We continue like this until each person has a gift.
- Gal #1 may then swap her gift with any other gal.
- That’s the end of the game!
Note: There is no limit to the number of times a gift can be “stolen” ... good luck!