Welcome to Storie delle Sorelle

Welcome to the blog for SdelleS. To learn more about our book club check out my first blog entry or read about our members. Or check out our ReadingGroupGuides.com interview here! Using the links to the right, you can browse the books we've read and rated or visit some of my favorite sites for book clubs on the web. How about some questions to consider as you read a book? This site is meant to provide a wealth of information for all readers so I hope you enjoy your visit! Please post a comment or contact me with any questions or thoughts. :)

Friday, January 30

About Our Current Book

For our upcoming meeting we're reading the book Kara nominated, CHANGE OF HEART by Jodi Picoult. Here an audio clip of the author talking about the book.



So ... what do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love everything Jodi Picoult writes. Did you read sister's keeper that was great. I just received her new ARC that will be coming out soon. That is a great one. Thanks for sharing your choices. I am glad your book club appreciates your hard work. I made my blog originally for the same reason but my club doesn't go on.