Welcome to Storie delle Sorelle

Welcome to the blog for SdelleS. To learn more about our book club check out my first blog entry or read about our members. Or check out our ReadingGroupGuides.com interview here! Using the links to the right, you can browse the books we've read and rated or visit some of my favorite sites for book clubs on the web. How about some questions to consider as you read a book? This site is meant to provide a wealth of information for all readers so I hope you enjoy your visit! Please post a comment or contact me with any questions or thoughts. :)

Wednesday, January 7

Azar Nafisi Interview Online

Joan forwarded me this link to an interview published today in The Washington Post where Azar Nafisi, author of Reading Lolita in Tehran, talks about her upcoming book, Things I've Kept Silent About. This new book is an exploration of her childhood and, according to the interview, sheds light on the experiences she relates in Reading Lolita in Tehran.

If you recall, we read her Lolita book in January of 2008 - our recap is here. I reviewed it on this blog as well.

I found this new interview - and the premise of the upcoming book - to be very interesting. What do you think about it?

No comments: